Monday, October 11, 2010

Just the Norm!

Wow! This year has flown by! I can't believe it. I will be turning 29 next month and the grey hairs are already coming and my kids are already correcting me and making fun of the stupid little mistake...Ha ha Now I know how mom feels. Thats alright it's not like they are perfect either I still get to make fun of them and I get to blog about it. Here is a funny one.....

Zane went to visit his grandma in Indian Spring  when we picked him up and brought him home he was complaining about his major headache. Brad took him in the kitchen and opened the medicine cabinet  and Zane standing right next to him asked can't I just have a Midol or something.....

My poor innocent Lex!!!
Lex was getting ready for school one day and headed out the door as he leaned over to give me a kiss Brad teased him "Gee's Lex don't try to slip her the tongue." Lex replied "I have already done that." 
There is a story behind that one I am sure most of you have heard but to save Lex from embarrassment I won't blog about it.


Lincoln always has us laughing he is probably the biggest baby at of the five but he really is the biggest baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment